Come for the job and stay for the career!
Join us as we redesign a whole new industry that can withstand shocks and other obstacles that may come along. During this uncertain time, we are committed to providing unwavering standards of safety, quality, and value.
Established in 1743. The Clinton House has been, and continues to be the premier dining destination for people living or traveling through Hunterdon County, NJ. The Clinton House boasts a gorgeous dining lounge; with a style that is a tribute to the past, with sleek banquettes, dark wood and a solid stone hearth. Drinks meanwhile continue to evoke the classic age: a vast selection of perfectly poured favorites. The Clinton House’s bar is one for purists with a sense of history, while also able to match the contemporary concoctions of the modern world.” Guests can enjoy a bottle of wine from our award-winning wine collection to perfectly compliment our signature steak and seafood dishes.
What We Offer:
- Bonuses and Overtime available
- Paid sick time
- Friendly work environment
- Team parties and events
- To work with a team who takes pride in their work and cares about each other.
- Do you thrive in a learning environment? We provide ongoing training to foster development.
- Growth Opportunity for those who excel and to be a part of a growing brand.
- Opportunity to work at two locations
The candidate must be able to demonstrate passion for hospitality, an enjoyment and appreciation for gourmet food, fine wine, beers, & spirits, and understand how knowledge and passion for these things translates into success for the restaurant. The candidate must be able to elevate our standards of service. Nights, weekend, and holiday availability are expected. Fluency in POS systems, cash handling, and crafting cocktails. The ideal candidate is prompt, dependable, and demonstrates a positive attitude with patrons and coworkers.
- Verify identification and age requirements of customers
- Mix traditional and creative cocktails
- Process payment from customers
- Clean glasses and bar utensils
- Make suggestions based on customer tastes and preferences
- Record and balance cash receipts and prepare cash deposits
- Open and maintain tabs throughout their shift
- Build a rapport with regular customers to create a positive atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time Part Time
Pay: $600-$800 weekly
Experience: Bartending: 2 years (Required), Serving: 1 year (Required)