Come for the job and stay for the career!
Join us as we redesign a whole new industry that can withstand shocks and other obstacles that may come along. During this uncertain time, we are committed to providing unwavering standards of safety, quality, and value.
Established in 1743. The Clinton House has been, and continues to be the premier dining destination for people living or traveling through Hunterdon County, NJ. The Clinton House boasts a gorgeous dining lounge; with a style that is a tribute to the past, with sleek banquettes, dark wood and a solid stone hearth.Guests can enjoy a bottle of wine from our award-winning wine collection to perfectly compliment our signature steak and seafood dishes.
What We Offer:
- Growth Opportunity for those who excel and to be a part of a growing brand.
- Bonuses and Overtime available
- Paid sick time
- Friendly work environment
- Team parties and events
- To work with a team who takes pride in their work and cares about each other.
- Do you thrive in a learning environment? We provide ongoing training to foster development.
- Opportunity to work at two locations
The busser is one part of the kitchen and the dining room team that works together. The whole team at the Clinton House aims to support one another and help each other, and the restaurant in turn, succeed. Kitchen or serving experience isn’t required, but an eagerness to learn and an earnest attitude are all necessary.
- Removing used plates, glasses, cutlery and napkins from tables after diners are done eating
- Wiping up water spills, food stains and dirt from tables
- Straightening out the tablecloth or replacing stained ones
condiments on the dining table
- Refilling drinking glasses with water
- Bringing out meal orders
- Handling cleaning of the dining area at the start and close of day
Job Type: Full-time Part Time
Experience: Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)