Come for the job and stay for the career!
Join us as we redesign a whole new industry that can withstand shocks and other obstacles that may come along. During this uncertain time, we are committed to providing unwavering standards of safety, quality, and value.
Established in 1743. The Clinton House has been, and continues to be the premier dining destination for people living or traveling through Hunterdon County, NJ. The Clinton House boasts a gorgeous dining lounge; with a style that is a tribute to the past, with sleek banquettes, dark wood and a solid stone hearth. Guests can enjoy a bottle of wine from our award-winning wine collection to perfectly compliment our signature steak and seafood dishes.
What We Offer:
- Bonuses and Overtime available
- Paid sick time
- Friendly work environment
- Team parties and events
- To work with a team who takes pride in their work and cares about each other.
- Do you thrive in a learning environment? We provide ongoing training to foster development.
- Growth Opportunity for those who excel and to be a part of a growing brand.
- Opportunity to work at two locations
The Line Cook has a versatile role in the kitchen, and is expected to be a flexible team player, pitching in where and when needed. The Line Cook sets up the kitchen brigade to succeed during the day, and anticipates challenges and helps the kitchen succeed during service. The kitchen team at the Clinton House aims to support one another and help each other, and the restaurant in turn, succeeds. Kitchen experience is required, and a history of steady employment will be in the candidate’s favor.
- Ability to work a station on the line
- Lunch and Dinner service
- Food prep and expediting
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time Part Time
Experience: Line Cook: 3+ years (Preferred), Cooking: 2 years (Required)